Pages

Monday, December 31, 2012

OOTD: New Years Eve

Hello Delightful Dolls! (And Guys! :P)

Wow! New Years Eve is here! I thought I'd celebrate with another outfit of the day (I promise I'll stop for the next little while!). This New Years Eve, I had a really laid back casual night that consisted of supper with family and then hanging out with friends to ring in the new years.

If you guys haven't guessed by now, I like to be really comfy so this hoodie and pleather jacket pairing were perfect. I wore a blue  t-shirt under both of these and my super comfy jeans that I've had for a few years now. For jewelry I only wore my watch and kept my makeup somewhat simple with winged eyeliner. I'm kind of upset that it doesn't show up better on camera but I also wore this super cool gold glitter mascara on my lower lashes.


So yeah! This will hopefully be my last OOTD post for a little while now. I have plans for more DIY and cooking posts in the New Year! What did you guys do for New Years Eve? Leave a comment.

Cheers,

Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment