Pages

Thursday, March 21, 2013

OOTD: Work Ready

Hey Guys and Dolls!

So I realized it's been a really long time since I've done any fashion related posts and at the same time, I haven't done a 'Going to Work' outfit of the day. So without further ado, this is what I will be wearing to work today!


I work in a women's clothing store and although it isn't necessarily a casual work environment (no jeans, message t-shirts or exposed shoulders), it also isn't a super corporate workspace where I have to wear a suit or all black. In this photo I'm wearing a pair of super thick and comfortable black leggings, a loose knit cream sweater and a cobalt blue scarf which is my favorite colour EVER (it's also the colour of my birthstone!). Also, all of these pieces were from my store. It isn't a hard and fast rule that you need to wear clothing from the store but we get a pretty sweet discount so I say why not?

I like to keep my jewelry and make-up relatively simple but today I thought I'd jazz my look up a bit with a pair of statement earrings. I kept all the emphasis at my eyes by doing a slightly smokey bronze look with black eyeliner and a soft pink lip.

What do you guys wear to work? Do you have a dress code?

Until next time,

Cheers,

Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment