Pages

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Mele Kalikimaka Punch

Aloha Friends!

So, a few of you may know that next week I'm taking a family vacation to Hawaii! Technically this is a gift for my high school grad (5 years later isn't that long, right?). In getting ready for the trip, I was reminded of a really delicious drink that I learned about WAY back in elementary school.



Mele Kalikimaka is Hawaiian for Merry Christmas so technically this is a holiday drink (?) but for us Canadians, this would be very enjoyable during the hot summer months! Plus, like most punches, this is insanely simple. You'll need:

  • 1 can frozen Cranberry Juice concentrate
  • 1 can frozen Lemonade concentrate
  • 2 Liters Lemon-Lime soda (Sprite, 7up if you needed some brands :P)
  • 1 bottle sparkling mineral water (optional in my opinion)
  • 1 pkg frozen raspberries
Now, you may be wondering "Ok, Danielle, I have all my ingredients. Now what do I do with them?!"

It's really quite simple. Mix them all together in a large-ish punch bowl (or regular bowl, whatever works for you lol) and that's it!

The result is a delicious mix of sweet and citrus-sour that is super refreshing during hot weather!

Welp, that's all for now!

Cheers,

Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment